Wow, two awards in a span of a month? I truly feel humbled and flattered that there are so many of you out there who support and believe in what I do. I really never expected something that I found to be fun to turn into such an amazing way to meet other bloggers and creating new friendships such as mine with KZ. When I received the message from KZ and her nominating me for The Beautiful Blogger Award I had the goofiest and happiest grin on my face. This is an amazing girl I recently met and have really enjoyed getting to know better. I hope to one day meet you…soon. Here is a link to her blog.
Without further ado, here are 7 things about myself that I am supposed to share:
1. I used to have a pot belly pig named Arthur. I loved him so much. I would consider getting another one in the future.
2. I like all items that come in BIG sizes, especially food!
3. I love travel. You can actually say I am addicted to seeing at least one new place a year! The last new place I visited was The Amalfi Coast about a month and a half ago. I didn’t want to leave.
4. I am a huge animal lover. Whenever I travel, I am always looking to see exotic animals that can be found locally. The best thing? Is if I can pet them. I really believe I have an affinity with animals because they always come to me wherever I am.
5. I love the outdoors. I love hiking! I think it is the most fun way to get some exercise in whilst enjoying a beautiful view. Killing two birds with one stone!!! It is also a great way to hang out with friends because it allows you to bond.
6. I love photography. I think I fell in love for the first time when I was a Junior in high school and my mom gave me her Minolta camera. I took a photography class and even developed my own pictures. The following year I won a photo competition for some black and whites I did in India. Ever since then, I always have a camera by my side. I now use a Nikon D60. It is about a time for an upgrade. Here is one of my recent shots I took that I love! I call him The Ghost Fisherman.
7. Last but not least, I started modeling at the age of 15. Many of you probably aren’t aware of this as I have never really mentioned it in my blog. I was in the Hong Kong entertainment industry until the age of 22 when I decided to quit as the lifestyle and people weren’t really for me. I much prefer what I do now but I definitely had great fun and stardom taught me a lot of harsh lessons. Here is a shot of me last year. Taken by the very talented FHM photographer Laurens Antoine.
Now, you know 7 new facts about me. I think if I get nominated for anymore awards I will have no more interesting facts to share about myself anymore *grin* Well, that is if anymore awards come my way. I already feel so blessed and extremely lucky to have come this far with The Epicurious Life, thanks to you all.
My turn to nominate 7 blogs for this award. Here they are:
1. What An Amazing World – http://harindabama.com
2. Photography Journal Blog – http://marantophotography.wordpress.com
3. LIZXIII – http://lizxiii.wordpress.com
4. The Soph0more Slump – http://thesophomoreslump2.com
5. The Life of a Fifth Grade Mom – http://thelifeofafifthgrademom.wordpress.com
6. This Man’s Journey – http://thismansjourney.net
7. Simply Stephanie – http://simplystephanieblog.com
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Again, thank you KZ for this “beautiful” award. Now it is your turn to pay it forward.